Within a holistic approach, we offer the following services and clinics:
- Therapeutic Services (individual, family, and couple therapy)
- Testing & Diagnostic Services (IQ, achievement, and disability)
- Psychological & Developmental Evaluations
- ADHD & School Based Services
- Emotionally & Behaviorally Disruptive Services
- Post Traumatic Stress & Trauma Based Services
- Parenting and Life Skill Services
- Health & Wellness Services
- Parent Consultation & Child Advocacy
- Conflict Resolution & Mediation Services
- Career Counseling & Life Coaching
At Agape Psychological Consortium, we have licensed/licensed eligible psychologists, social workers, and counselors who have extensive experience working with children, adults, and families. Within a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach that is tailored to your unique situation and needs. Through our services, we work with children and adolescents (ages 3 through 18) with various emotional, educational, developmental, and behavioral challenges. We also work with adults with various psychological, interpersonal, and "life related" struggles. As part of our comprehensive assessment process, we will provide you with an objective assessment of your presenting issues. We will then, together, develop a strategy that could resolve and/or "fix" the problems that caused you to contact Agape Psychological Consortium.
We are proud to announce the opening of our ADHD/LD Clinic. If you suspect that you (or your child) may have a learning disability or an attention deficit/hyperactive disorder, give us a call to schedule an appointment with our Clinic. As part of the evaluation process, you/your child will receive a comprehensive assessment to determine the type/severity of the disability, an evaluation of the impact of the disability on your cognitive abilities and learning challenges, a consultation with a developmental specialist, and specific recommendations for treatment and services. Together, we will be able to develop a plan to overcome this educational and/or behavioral challenge.